You will find links to publications from the Planning Board, the Regulating Committee, member agencies and external organizations, to assist you in finding information about integrated management of the principal reservoirs within the basin, and other information related to water quantity (flows and levels) within the Ottawa River Basin.
- Questions and Answers – 2019 Spring Flood (by ORRPB)
- Ottawa River – Summary of the 2017 Spring Flood (by ORRPB)
- Integrated Reservoir Management – Spring 2018 (by ORRPB)
- Peak Level Tables – Spring 2019 (by ORRC)
- Peak Level Tables — Spring 2017 (by ORRC)
- Water Management on the Madawaska River (by OPG)
- Ottawa River Water Surface Profile (archives, Gov. of Canada)